GAGE DIAMONDS RETURN POLICY
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Gage Diamonds takes great pride in knowing our diamonds, rings and jewelry are of the highest standard and quality and we stand behind every item we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days, then simply return your package and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. Restrictions may apply. Please review full terms and conditions below.
Gage Diamonds will only accept returned items in their original, unworn and undamaged condition accompanied by its original product documentation (including diamond certificates). Missing diamond certificates will incur a $200 fee. Shipping costs, engravings, design deposits, appraisal costs, resizing fees or rush fees are non-refundable.
Due to their personalized nature, custom orders (including made-to-order engagement rings), eternity rings and any items that have been modified (including size adjustments and metal selection) or engraved are subject to a restocking fee up to 35% of the original purchase price or may not be eligible for a return. A restocking fee will be applied if the item is already in production.
If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please call us at (312) 924-9052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Gage Diamonds. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported within three business days of receipt of your order. Gage Diamonds is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged shipments that are sent by you during the return process.
30-Day Return Conditions
- Items must be returned within 30 days from the day your package was shipped according to tracking number of your original shipment.
- Returned items must be in an unworn, undamaged condition and accompanied by its original documentation. Missing diamond certificates will incur a $200 fee.
- Shipping costs, engravings, design deposits, appraisal costs, resizing fees or rush fees are non-refundable.
- Items that show signs of considerable wear are subject to a restocking fee up to 35% or may not be eligible for a return.
- Items that have been engraved or modified are subject to a restocking fee up to 35% or may not be eligible for a return.
- Items that cannot be resized, including but not limited to eternity rings and alternative metal rings are subject to a restocking fee up to 35% or may not be eligible for a return.
- Items that have been resized or modified by a jeweler other than Gage Diamonds are not eligible for returns.
- Certified loose diamonds that are purchased without a setting are not eligible for returns.
- Due to their personalized nature, custom orders are subject to a restocking fee up to 35% or may not be eligible for a return. A custom order is any item that is sourced (not currently listed on our site), modified, personalized or customized based on specific requirements supplied by the customer. This includes all engagement rings made under the “Design Your Own” category.
- Final Sale items are not eligible for returns or refunds.
Returning Beyond 30 Days
No returns will be accepted beyond 30 days.
Returning An Order
We will not accept returns without a Return Authorization and return form.If you'd like to return an item please contact Gage Diamonds at least 2 business days before your 30-day return window by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include your order number in the email. After receiving a Return Authorization, you will be required to fill out a return form that must accompany your return. We will not accept returns without a Return Authorization and that are not accompanied by a return form. Return Authorizations are active for 10 business days from the date of issuance and your package must be postmarked within 10 business days of the issuance date.
Package your item(s) securely and double box your packageFor all returns and exchanges customers must include all original documents and diamond certificates. Missing diamond certificates will incur a $200 fee. Do not send your item(s) back in the original packaging. You must double box your package - put your item(s) in its original ring or jewelry box and place it in a small box or envelope and then place the small box or envelope inside another box. We also recommend taping the small box or envelope to the inside of the larger box. You are responsible for making sure your items are securely packaged. Please also make sure to include your return form.
Print and affix your labelFor security reasons, please do not write "Gage Diamonds" on the label. Do not write diamonds, engagement ring, jewelry or other similar words anywhere on the packaging. We suggest using "Gage" or "GD".
Insure your return shipmentGage Diamonds is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged shipments that are sent by you during the return process. You are responsible for properly returning your items to us. If you received a prepaid shipping label then your complimentary FedEx label includes insurance protection. If you are returning your package using the carrier of your choice, you are required to insure your shipment and you must require adult signature upon delivery.
Drop off your packageTake your item to a staffed FedEx location and obtain a receipt. Your receipt will serve as proof of shipment. Gage Diamonds and FedEx are not responsible for boxes left in FedEx drop boxes or if customers do not a have a receipt confirming shipment.
After Your Package Is Received
Please allow up to 15 business days for us to process your return.We will send you an email confirmation when we receive the package. If Quality Assurance determines that an item has been damaged or altered in any way, the item will not be accepted for return, and will be shipped back to you without the issuance of a return credit. If an item is accepted for return (or an order is canceled), Gage Diamonds will issue a full refund, exchange, or credit within 10-20 business days. The exchange of an item does not extend the original return policy; the replacement item must be returned within 30 days from the original purchase.
Crediting your accountPayments will be credited less any restocking fees, shipping expenses or nonrefundable charges. For finance customers, your loan balance will be adjusted for the return amount, less any restocking fees, shipping expenses or nonrefundable charges. Payments made via credit card or PayPal will be credited back to your account within 3 to 10 business days (depending on your bank). Wire transfer payments will be refunded via a company check. For financing customers, payments on your loan will be credited back to the bank account on file within 5 to 10 business days (depending on your bank).