Are you planning to propose to your special someone? If you’re looking for a smart way to pay for such an important piece, we recommend financing your engagement ring. You never know when you’ll need that extra $5,500 of hard-earned cash for holiday gifts and emergencies.
Financing may sound like a big scheme with plenty of loopholes. But when you shop with Gage Diamonds, there are no hidden fees or gimmicks. We even offer financing to those with poor credit. Sound too good to be true? Learn more about how to get engaged with Gage.
What Does Financing with Gage Diamonds Look Like?
At Gage Diamonds, you can buy your partner’s dream engagement ring today and pay for it later. We don’t believe in making you wait to create such a special moment. Through our financing partner, LendFirm, we offer financing at 4.95% for 12 or 24 months on everything, from engagement and wedding rings to diamonds and other fine jewelry.
Other jewelry companies usually require a good credit score to approve your financing plan. But we use a different approach — understanding that you’re more than your credit score.
How to Get Started with Gage Diamonds
First, you’ll want to do your research and determine what ring styles your partner likes and what might be suitable for their lifestyle. When you have a good idea, you’ll simply need to provide us with a valid driver’s license or state ID; record of a direct deposit from your primary employer or benefit provider into a three-month-old checking account; and proof of a checking account that’s in good standing and contains sufficient funds.
We typically approve applications in 24 hours, so you don’t waste any time shopping! We even directly link to your checking account and align your jewelry payment plan with your employer’s pay schedule. That way, you never have to worry about missing a payment due to insufficient funds. If you get paid on the first and 15th every month, no problem. We’ll schedule your jewelry payments on those days too.
How Does Gage Compare with Competitors?
- 100% financing on purchases up to $20,000
- No hidden fees, penalties, tricks or gimmicks. The price you see upon checking out is what you pay.
- Financing as low as 4.95% APR for up to 24 months
- Financing option 1: You’re required to spend a minimum of $1,000 to qualify for James Allen’s 6-month financing period. If you don’t pay in full within that time, you’ll be charged deferred interest.
- Financing option 2: You’ll be charged 9.90% APR if you pay in full over 24 months. To be eligible for this offer, you’re required to spend a minimum of $2,000. Offer is subject to credit approval.
- Financing option 1: You’ll be charged interest if
you’re unable to pay in full within the following promotional periods:
- 6 months for purchases $500 - $1,499
- 12 months for purchases $1,500 and up
- 18 months for Astor by Blue Nile purchases $2,000 and up
- Financing option 2: You’ll be charged 9.99% APR if you pay in full in 24, 36, 48 or 60 months (depending on purchase price). After that, the APR jumps to the standard rate of 28.99%.
- Financing option 3: If you meet your minimum monthly payments, new purchases are given a 25-day grace period with the Blue Nile Credit Card.
- Financing option 1: You’ll be charged 7.99% APR if you pay in full over a 24-month promotional period. After that, the rate jumps to 8-21% (depending on your state), if you make a late payment or don’t pay the total amount.
- Financing option 2: No interest for a 12-month promotional period. After that, the rate jumps to 8-21% (depending on your state), if you make a late payment or don’t pay the total amount.
- Wells Fargo financing option: No interest if you pay in full over a 12-month financing period. After that, new shoppers will be charged 28.99% APR, starting from your purchase date. Offer is also subject to credit approval.
- You’re required to spend a minimum of $300 to qualify for Jared’s first financing plan (6 months). For $300, $1,000 and $5,000 minimum purchases, no interest will be charged if you pay in full within 6, 12 and 18 months. If you’re unable to pay the total amount during the promotional periods, interest will be charged, starting from your purchase date.
- For 36 and 48-month financing plans, you’ll be charged 16.99% APR if you pay in full during the promotional period. After that, the rate jumps to the standard rate of 29.99%.
Have a question? We can help!
Gage Diamonds is Chicago's premier jewelry showroom and online retailer of engagement rings, wedding bands, and fine jewelry. We offer a selection of rings featuring dazzling, handpicked diamonds, moissanites and other gemstones.
We’re committed to helping you find the ring of your dreams. For inspiration, browse our website or set up an appointment with a member of our trusted staff at our in-person showroom.
We offer no-credit-needed financing – apply and get your approval within 24 hours!
Pay over time, because love shouldn’t wait.