DIAMOND UPGRADE PROGRAM
As part of our commitment to our customers, Gage Diamonds offers a lifetime diamond upgrade program on all GIA graded diamonds. If you would like to learn more please call us at (312) 624-9052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gage Diamonds Upgrade Program Guidelines
- All GIA graded diamonds purchased from Gage Diamonds are eligible. Does not apply to lab-grown diamonds, moissanites or colored gemstones.
- You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original price (excluding any applicable sales taxes) toward the purchase of a new diamond.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- Your diamond must be in its original condition.
- Any damage to the original diamond will disqualify the diamond from the upgrade program.
- You must return the original diamond grading report in reusable condition. If the diamond grading report is not reusable, a fee will be applied for damaged reports.
- Keep in mind that insurance appraisals do not transfer over to the new diamond.
- You will not receive credit for the value of your setting. The credit value is based solely on the value of the diamond.
- If you would like to use your original setting and the new diamond fits the original setting, we can set the new diamond into your original setting. We will restore your original setting for a fee of $200 for 14K gold settings, $250 for 18K gold settings and $350 for platinum settings.
- If your original setting cannot be reused or you would like to purchase a new setting, you have the option of keeping the setting or recycling the setting and receiving credit based on current metal prices. Only settings made of 14K gold, 18K gold and Platinum may be recycled.
- If you financed your original purchase, your original loan must be paid off in full before you can qualify for the upgrade program.
- If you plan to finance the purchase of the upgraded diamond, you will need to submit a new application for approval. There is no guarantee that you will be approved for the full amount to purchase the upgraded diamond.